I've been on this Mexican kick, yet I've wanted to ad my own angle.
So here is what I did...
- I just did a simple box of Zatarain's yellow rice mix
- Medium heat on some boneless skinless chicken breast (about a pound and half)
- chicken is cooked
- cut up the the chicken (whatever cut you like)
- skillet it up with cumin, garlic, black crushed, salt of your choice, dill? I would
- the point here is to taste often until you have the chicken flavor of your choice
- you will know, time to serve, Corn for me, cut some avacodo, plate... you got it
- cook with love!