Sunday, April 3, 2011

These are delicious!

OK
I've been on this Mexican kick, yet I've wanted to ad my own angle.

So here is what I did...

  1. I just did a simple box of Zatarain's yellow rice mix
  2. Medium heat on some boneless skinless chicken breast (about a pound and half)
  3. chicken is cooked
  4. cut up the the chicken (whatever cut you like)
  5. skillet it up with cumin, garlic, black crushed, salt of your choice, dill?  I would 
  6. the point here is to taste often until you have the chicken flavor of your choice
  7. you will know, time to serve, Corn for me, cut some avacodo, plate... you got it
  8. cook with love!

13 comments:

  1. corn tortillas are the best. this looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this looks SO delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks fantastic!

    make me one!

    +following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so good ;D corn tortillas ftw

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks nice! I can try it once i have free time. Maybe next weekend. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the recipe, i gotta try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looked pretty suspect from afar, but sounds awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good! I would add hot sauce or something red.

    ReplyDelete