Monday, April 4, 2011

Is Charlie Sheen winning?

Charlie Sheen.  It's its own sentence.  Funny, yet somehow true.  After reading the Detroit reviews of his show I thought he was done.  He seems to have found a reprieve at the Chicago Theater.  As a Chicago guy I have to say there is a big difference between a Chicago crowd and a Michigan one, let alone Detroit.  So when I heard things didn't go so well for the tour on opening night I wasn't even mad.  My question to my followers...   Will he complete the tour and win?

11 comments:

  1. Nothing will stop Charlie Sheen. Nothing. Cool song though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure he will. It's Charlie Sheen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Charlie Sheen has just been going crazy recently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie Sheen is always winning. In his own eyes of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't understimate power of Charlie Sheen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really hoping he makes Radio City cuz I can get free tix for that... I hope he wins but I would not bet money on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so sick of this guy he really needs to go away

    ReplyDelete